The institute gives a very high emphasis on discipline of students in and outside campus. A student should abide by the institute and hostel rules and agree to conform to the rules and regulations in force from time to time. He/she will do nothing either inside or outside the institute that will interfere with its orderly governance, discipline and image.
- Students will have to attend all theory and laboratory hours during working days from the first day of the academic year.
- In case of absence due to unavoidable circumstances prior permission from the Principal is to be taken. For sickness they will have to produce medical certificate with an application from their parents or guardians. In such case parents/guardians should inform the authorities immediately.
- During the teaching hours the main lobby all the corridors and the area surrounding the library are to be observed as silent zones. Students who cause any disturbance, such as loud noise or vehicular hours in these zones shall be liable to a punishment at the discretion of the authorities.
- Students should strike a proper balance between extracurricular activities will not be allowed to interfere in academic schedule.
- Students will not include in any rowdy or indiscipline within or outside the campus.
- Students will not indulge in the antisocial activities and will not form a group causing any hindrance to the academic and administrative activities of the college. If he/she is found doing so he/she will be punished and disciplinary action will be taken by the authorities.
- Students should not damage the property of the institute cost of such damage will be recovered from students, parents/guardian of the students.
- Students must carry their own identity Card in the campus and produce it on request. In case of loss or damage, the concerned authorities should be informed immediately.
- Students are not permitted to enter the class room, laboratory or library unless they wear the prescribed uniform. They should enter the Laboratory only with Apron, Cap, Mask as indicated.
- Students should park their vehicles in the Cycle/Motor cycle stand in queue.
- Students should follow the rules as framed by canteen in-charge.
- Students should use carefully Plants in medicinal garden, Tiolet blocks, Water cooler, Newspapers and Periodicals etc.
- All the students should read notice board regularly.
- Students are strictly prohibited to possess or consume tobacco, tobacco products & narcotic drugs in and out of the campus. Students found violating these instructions will be rusticated immediately without warning.
- Ragging in any form inside or outside the campus is strictly prohibited by law. Any students found raging other students will be summarily expelled from the institute and disciplinary action as per Maharashtra prohibition of ragging act – 1999 will be taken.
- Students shall not use mobile phone in the college campus.