- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of MSBSHSE or its equivalent examination.
- With subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum 45% in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging to Maharshtra State only.
- Obtained non zero score in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics at MHT-CET.
- Diploma holders who have passed the diploma course in Pharmacy
- With minimum of 50% marks from the Polytechnic affiliated to MSBTE
- or AICTE approved autonomous Polytechnics in Maharashtra State
- Diploma Holders who have passed minimum two years course in Pharmacy
- With minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the outside of Maharashtra.