Hostel life has a charm of its own. You may come out the familiar surroundings of your dear ones and enter a new world of strangers, who are experiencing the same dilemmas as you. However some basic etiquette can make your hostel life a memorable experience in the campus.
There are two hostels for boys and two hostels for girls of a capacity 200 each. The hostels are situated within the Institute campus. The hostels will be shortly provided with Internet connection through the optic fiber network. The hostel mess with a large seating capacity caters nutritious and delicious fare at very reasonable rates.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Rooms are well ventilated with bed, table, chair, fan and almirahs. Internet Wi-Fi Fecility.
- Hostels are situated in the city where all facilities like bank, grocery stores, book and stationary shops.
- STD / ISD Telephone Facilities are available
- Exclusive uninterrupted study room for students after college hours
- Mineral water provided to all the rooms
- Well equipped Gym ( Boys and Girls separately)
- The girl’s hostel can accommodate 500 girls at a time in three different Ladies Hostels
- Basic recreation and sport facilities. (Table Tennis, I Carrom, Cricket, Tennis and Gym)
- TV Room, STD booth provides students with homely atmosphere that strengthen the feeling of belongingness.
- Solar water heater provides hot water through out the year
- Aqua guard RO system chilled water is provided for drinking purpose.
- The mess with large sitting capacity provides nutritious and delicious food at reasonable rate.
- Overall these hostels are as cozy as your home.
HOSTEL ADMISSION PROCESS
- Issue of accommodation request form from respective colleges.
- Filling up of accommodation request form.
- Submit accommodation request form to the respective rectors.